MODELS MALE FASHION : JAPAN SUMMER FASHION 2011.
Models Male Fashion
- Make into a particular or the required form
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- Use materials to make into
- (model) a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
- Fashion or shape (a three-dimensional figure or object) in a malleable material such as clay or wax
- (in drawing or painting) Represent so as to appear three-dimensional
- (model) exemplary: worthy of imitation; "exemplary behavior"; "model citizens"
- Use (esp. a system or procedure) as an example to follow or imitate
- (model) plan or create according to a model or models
- characteristic of a man; "a deep male voice"; "manly sports"
- A <em>male</em> person, plant, or animal
- being the sex (of plant or animal) that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that perform the fertilizing function in generation; "a male infant"; "a male holly tree"
- a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies
Digital Proofs (Male High Fashion)
The whole shoot was taken on 120mm Illford Delta 100 film using a Mamiya 645 Pro and 80mm and 150mm lenses.
These shots were a few digital images for the models portfolio before i get the film scanned and developed.
The general idea was more of a Hugo Boss, Armani suits idea.
One large (4 foot) softbox placed to camera right with a large light baffle to stop light hitting the white backdrop.
Skin Fix layer
Background Fix layer (dust/marks on the floor etc)
Male Fashion Model